Seeing double lately? Well, you’re not the only one! These days, a lot of popular new faces in K-Pop have us doing a double-take thanks to their uncanny resemblance to some of our favorite 2nd and 3rd generation idols.
We have compiled a list of 12 different senior-junior pairings that we swear could be twins (or, at the very least, very, very related). What do you think?
1. Yeoreum (GWSN) and Taeyeon (Girls’ Generation)
2. Kim Donghan and Yugyeom (GOT7)
3. Hwanwoong (ONEUS) and Jun (Seventeen)
4. Sihyeon (EVERGLOW) and Suzy
5. Wooyoung (ATEEZ) and Jimin (BTS)
6. Kangmin (VERIVERY) and Irene (Red Velvet)
7. Hangyul (X1/H&D) and Chansung (2PM)
8. Seungmin (Stray Kids) and Wonpil (DAY6)
9. Ravn (ONEUS) and JR (NU’EST)
10. Binnie (Oh My Girl) and Chanyeol (EXO)
11. Mingi (ATEEZ) and Bobby (iKON)
12. Jeongwoo (TREASURE) and Daesung (BIGBANG)
Got any more idol lookalikes we missed? Comment below and share who your favorite K-Pop lookalikes are!
by the theQoos